Sam’s Soccer Jam is a uniquely designed program that will introduce youth soccer to kids in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We offer soccer sessions where we teach basic youth soccer skills, fun games, and healthy competition to the child. Our program also emphasizes character-forming lessons such as fair play, individual concentration, listening, sharing, taking turns, and encouragement. We proudly offer after school and enrichment programs. These programs offer parents the convenience and trust in knowing that their child is learning soccer in a familiar environment.
How the Program Works
• Who: All children ages 3-8
• Where: We book a series of youth soccer classes at your facility or field
• How Often: 35 to 45 minute youth soccer sessions depending on the age group once a week for 8 -10 weeks
• Promotes health and wellness and fostering the importance of healthy behavior
• Better performance in school (deeper engaged learning, improved grades)
• Helps improve concentration and self-discipline and listening skills
• Higher school child attendance and retention
• We will be happy to visit your location if you are unsure if your space is youth soccer friendly (usually 60×40 feet is enough, we do NOT need a full size soccer field)
• We have several options, making it simple to find the one that fits best with your facility’s needs.